We accept women's clothes, shoes and accessories on consignment by appointment only. We do not charge a fee to consign with us. You receive 50% when your items sell.
Do you have women's and men's trendy/unique/vintage styles? Sell your clothes at our sister store Ashby! If you want to sell your premium brand maternity and children's clothes (0-14), contact our little sister store Clover.
Our customers love contemporary/designer brands in like-new condition.
PLEASE READ OUR CONSIGNMENT GUIDELINES BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- We accept women's clothes, shoes and accessories BY SEASON. We are now accepting SPRING. We are no longer accepting any winter items.
- We only accept 1-2 tote bags or small bins/boxes per appointment. All items must clean/freshly laundered and ready to sell. As you sort through your clothes, remove anything with stains, odors or pet hair. If you bring more than 2 bags/bins, we reserve the right to ask you to make another appointment or to sort through your clothes to ensure you are only bringing us your "best of the best."
- If we're able to review your clothes on the spot, you are welcome to stay, or you can drop your items off and come back within 2 days to pick up any passes. We will text you the number of items we are taking and the date you should pick up the passes if you do not want them donated to local nonprofits.
- If you are a new consignor or have not consigned with us since 2020 we email you our consignment contract to fill out and sign digitally before your appointment. We cannot price and process your clothes without a signed contract.
- "No shows" require another appointment.
We request you only make one appointment per season. We reserve the right to cancel back-to-back appointments to accommodate all of our consignors. Please cancel or reschedule appointments as needed, so we can give them to other consignors. Questions? Call 804-358-2357 or email email@example.com